In today’s competitive job market, you need to do everything you can to ensure that you can effectively articulate your competitive advantages relative to others seeking the same position. First to get you noticed, then to get you hired.
At PCG, it’s our goal to help you achieve your career goals and to ensure that your resume, cover letter, interviewing and networking skills are at their best to support a successful outcome.
How We Help
- One-on-one career counseling ensures personalized career marketing tools needed to competitively market yourself and the support and encouragement you may need along the way to keep you positive and focused.
- We start with “what do you want to do,” and if you don’t have a clear answer, we can guide you through a career and interest assessment process to help you understand your aptitudes, personality and interests and how they relate to particular career paths and jobs.
- Career counselors offer guidance in:
- career strategy and planning
- identification and presentation of your most compelling credentials
- resume development
- cover letter development
- interview preparation
- job search assistance